Boats and watercraft are a great way to enjoy yourself and experience nature. It's essential to protect your investment and your financial security with the right insurance. The proper protection can give you peace of mind when you are on the water.
Types of Boat Insurance
- Property damage liability will cover the damages to someone else's property if you are found at fault in a boating accident. This includes their watercraft and structures, including docks.
- Bodily injury liability covers other parties' medical expenses if they are injured by your watercraft in an accident.
Comprehensive & Collision Coverage
- Collision damage covers damage to your boat due to an accident.
- Uninsured or underinsured coverage will cover the damages if someone else is responsible for the accident, but they don't have adequate insurance to cover the costs.
- Medical payments insurance cover medical expenses if you or your passengers are injured during a boating accident.
- Personal effects coverage will cover your personal belongings if they are lost or damaged due to an accident.
- Emergency assistance will cover towing expenses if your boat breaks down on the water and has to be towed.
If you need boat or watercraft insurance, contact us at Pro Insurance Group. We can help you select the right insurance for your needs so that you can make the most of your time on the water.
Serving clients all across Ohio, West Virginia, and Pennsylvania.